3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3762 & 3762LM
- Brand: 3M
- 3762 LM
· Aggressive hot tack rapidly achieves handling strength
· Short open time allows for fast assembly lines
· Securely bonds difficult to seal substrates such as lightly waxed surfaces
· Low viscosity prevents stringing even at fast production speeds
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3762 is a 100% solids, fast-setting hot melt adhesive designed for packaging and shipping applications. It is ideal for bonding corrugated fiberboard cartons, wood, particle board, chipboard and foam.
Aggressive Hot Tack Rapidly Achieves Handling Strength
3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive 3762 is 100% solids, thermoplastic resin formulated to grab and seal quickly to meet the demands of high-volume production settings such as packing, woodworking and assembly. These features increase the speed of carton closures and provide adhesion to wood, paperboard, corrugated and other fibrous substrates. It provides strong shear strength, which means your packages stay sealed and components stay bonded under most conditions. A 25 second open time, along a 1/8" bead, is sufficient for positioning and adjusting for fit and supports high-tempo productivity for packaging, woodworking, and applications that involve fibrous materials. The low viscosity prevents stringing even at fast production speeds.
· General packaging
· Securing wood supports and reinforcements
· Repacking chipboard
· Point-of-purchase displays
· Trade exhibits
· Bonding waxed surfaces