3M™ Electrical Tape 70
Scotch® Tape 70 is a 12-mil thick, premium-grade, electrical tape with silicone-rubber backing. This tape is used as a base tape layer for easy re-enter connections. It withstands temperatures up to 356oF (180oC).
Scotch® Tape 70 Electrical Tape has a silicone adhesive that offers optimized adherence. It is used as an overwrap for protecting high-voltage cables from tracking. This highly conformable tape provides excellent resistance to arcs and flashes. RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Silicone rubber backing and highly conformable, silicone adhesive
- Tape measures 1 in x 30 ft x 12 mil
- Comes in sky blue-gray colors
- Withstands temperatures up to 356oF (180oC)
- RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 1 roll/carton, 24 rolls/case